Midstate Basement - COVID 19 Response
To our valued customers,
Like many of you, we have spent the last week learning about the coronavirus (COVID 19) and its impact on the world. We are reaching out to you today to let you know our first priority is the well-being of you, our customers, and our entire team and family.
We would like to ensure you that we are taking precautionary measures to maintain a healthy workplace in an effort to prevent the spread of any illness.
As a business with multiple crews, our crews typically work in two person teams. We have equipped our vehicles with hand sanitizing stations to assist with cleanliness. Employees have been asked not to shake hands with customers and keep a distance of 6'. At this time we are trying not to lay people off from work to add to the financial burdens that other sectors of the country are facing. If everyone works together safely we can all get through this.
The following is the CDC’s list of best practices on how to avoid exposure:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with those who are sick and stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water, and use hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes when hand washing is not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (phones, door handles, counters, shelves).
- Avoid shaking hands, a nod or a wave will do.
- Practice social distancing. Try to leave a 6’ distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid any non-essential travel including plane trips, and especially avoid embarking on a cruise ship.
We will continue to follow this situation and strive to provide you with all your waterproofing and foundation repair needs. At this time, we are not canceling any work that needs to be done or limiting the scheduling of our free inspections. Our goals are to be socially responsible and help slow the spread of COVID 19 and keep our customers and team safe while continuing to provide the very best repair services in our industry. We will not send any of our team members into anyone’s home if they are sick or have been around anyone who is sick. If that is the case, please let us know as soon as possible so we can reschedule.
We appreciate your help as we work together to keep you and our employees safe, healthy and happy.
For any concerns, feel free to call us at 607.387.4825 or email at .
The Team at Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc.